Name: Nikita Braginskaya
Nicknames: Niki, Kita
Represents: The New Siberian Islands (A group of Islands located north of Russia)
Appearance: Nikita has very long, bleach-blond hair, and pale skin. Her expression does not change too much, as she is weary of strangers. Her eyes are a violet-blue, and her mouth is small and thin. She has a strong build, round face, and she is flat chested. Nikita is quite tall, being 5’8”. She chose a longer skirt for her uniform because she thinks that short skirts are indecent.
Personality: Nikita is calm and emotionless most of the time. She rarely smiles, and can be very cold to people. There are some times where she feels quite a bit lonely, but whenever she tries to communicate with somebody else, she fumbles up. She’d rather send letters and such to talk with people, but she overthinks all the cons and reconsiders most of the time.
Strengths: Nikita is strong and quite smart. She tries her best to stay calm and can mask her feelings very well. She is also strict when she needs to be, but she is a little too quiet most of the time.
Weaknesses: She is bad at talking to people, and is usually uncomfortable around them. She overthinks everything, and hates socializing. When she does want to talk, it will either be very brief, or she will send a note or a letter. She is cold towards others at first, and drives away many.
Likes: She likes warmth a lot. She feels that it keeps her content, and she is calmer when warm. When everything is silent, Nikita happier. She spends most of her time silent and feels that it should be more appreciated.
Dislikes: Anything loud usually annoys her. She would very much like to deal with whatever is being loud, but her cowardice takes over and she just does her best to ignore it. People tend to get on her nerves from being too loud (she’s quite moody), so she does not like them too much. She isn’t too fond of them, always stomping around.
Talents: Nikita is quite smart, but she doesn’t like to show it. She is stronger than many her age because of her strong build. When she uses it, she has a clear voice, which can catch some off guard.
Flaws: Because she is quite shy, and being around others makes her uncomfortable, Nikita does not like to be around others. She does not know many, and if someone knows her, they do not usually talk to her. She messes up her words sometimes and over thinks too much. Also, she worries easily.
• Roderich (Austria) Roderich is a calm, collected person in Nikita’s eyes. They rarely speak, but Nikita thinks that he is alright, and doesn’t mind being in a room with him. He is a bit easygoing, and a little unorganised, but she thinks he is very good at music.
• Erica (Liechtenstein) Nikita finds Erica quite an adorable girl. She likes how quiet Erica is, and has tried to talk to her. But when she mustered up the courage to, she backed out in case she was not liked.
• Luca (Luxembourg OC) Luca annoys Nikita very much. She thinks he is vain and he gets on her nerves easily. She chooses not to socialize with him, and hopes he leaves her alone if he ever does. She does agree that he is quite handsome, though.
• Lucio (Macau) Lucio seems like a respectable person to Nikita. She thinks he is easygoing, but he does not make too much of a racket, so she is alright with him.
• Monique (Monaco) Nikita is comfortable with Monique being around, but thinks that she is too optimistic. Nikita looks up to her pride, and wishes she had the same sort of confidence.
• Lars (Netherlands) Nikita like how quiet Lars is, but being around him makes her feel uncomfortable and awkward. She would hate to be stuck in the same room as him.
• Dae Hyun (North Korea OC) Dae Hyun is an interesting person, in Nikita’s view. She thinks he is extremely smart, and not annoying at all. He is a little too strict, which is something Nikita does not like, but he seems to be quite lonely, much like her.
• Ivan (Russia) Russia is a good brother to Nikita. She finds him a bit intimidating, but he is kind and gentle. He is someone she can talk freely to, and is not shy around him. She hides behind him if other people talk to him while she is around, for fear of being judged by the said being. She wishes that others did not find him so scary, and that it is only the way he looks, and it makes her sad when others find it scary to be around him. She believes that he says “da” too much, and tells him to stop.
• Natalya (Belarus) Natalya is quite strange, in Nikita’s opinion. She thinks that her sister uses vulgar language and would prefer that she wouldn’t say such things so calmly. Nikita believes that her sister is calm and strong, but is quite negative. She spaces out, which scares Nikita, and Natalya’s obsession for their brother is frankly terrifying. The two don’t talk too much, but Nikita enjoys her sister’s company when she is not too hostile.
• Yekaterina (Ukraine) Nikita looks up to her oldest sister very much. She likes how caring and warm-hearted she is, and Yekaterina is easy to be around, as she is not scary. Nikita is jealous of her sister’s large chest, as she has almost none in comparison. She believes that Yekaterina is too soft, and that she needs to be a little bit stricter, but enjoys company with her.
Ships: feel free to choose whoever you'd like to ship with her! Or don't ship her at all, if that's what you like!
--Longest description I've ever done oh gosh
Elementary (c) Hetalia (c) Nikita (c)